VITA - (FREE) Volunteer Income Tax Preparation
VITA - to Be a Volunteer click here
FREE!! Volunteer Income Tax Preparation FREE!!
Get Your Money Free!!!
Closed for Taxes on Saturday (03/31/2018) for Holy Week
• (FREE) Volunteer Income Tax Preparation - No Appointment Necessary
• Dates: Jan 22 - April 18, 2018
• Hours:
Monday and Tuesday 12 Noon - 6:00 p.m.
Wednesday and Thursday 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Saturday 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Closed for Taxes on Saturday (03/31/2018) for Holy Week

What To Bring
NEW!!!! -  We have an entirely NEW IRS endorsed program, so you must bring all of your paperwork, (no carryover info from prior years is in the new system)!!

1. NEW!!! Proof of Heath Insurance (Form 1095-A, 1095-B or 1095-C)
2. NEW!!! ORIGINAL (no copies) Social Security cards for yourself and everyone in the household that you support,
    including your spouse, and children, grandchildren, relatives and foster children.
3. Your driver's license or other state issued photo ID card, and for spouse if applicable.
4. W-2s and other wage statements you and your spouse received from all your employers
    for the tax year
5. The dates of birth for all people you are claiming as dependents.
6. Any 1099 forms received during the previous year. You may have a 1099 form if you
    received income from Social Security, Railroad Retirement, Unemployment, Interest, or
    Dividend Income.
7. If you paid for child care in the past year, bring any receipts or co-pay statements.
    Also, be sure to bring the Social Security Number (SSN) or Employer Identification Number
    (EIN) of your day care provider, the provider name, and the day care address.
8. If you paid for higher education, such as college or a trade school, bring form 1098-T
    showing evidence of payment along with amounts spent on books and other required supplies
    or equipment (laptops, etc.).
9. Last year's tax return if you have one. Also bring any items that you think may impact your
    tax return (such as mortgage statements). If you are not sure, bring it!
10. If you would like to get your refund by direct deposit, MUST bring a blank check from
      your bank account or bank slip with account information.
11. If filing jointly, both filer and spouse must be present to sign.

• Plus any other tax related financial information especially for those itemizing - mortgage statement showing real estate taxes and mortgage interest paid, charitable contributions, medical expenses including health insurance, etc.